Vitamin A is one of the most important nutrients playing an essential role in proper immune function; building healthy bones and teeth: protecting the body from harmful environmental agents; promoting good vision and preventing eye disease: and keeping the skin looking young and vibrant. In addition to its overall role in promoting good health, vitamin A also provides a number of important penis health benefits that most men are not aware of. Read on to find out more about how vitamin A influences penis health.
What is vitamin A?
Also known as retinol, vitamin A is one of the fat-soluble vitamins. Although vitamin A can only be consumed in animal products, the body can also convert carotenoids, substances found in many fruits and vegetables, into this essential nutrient. Vitamin A is crucial to overall health, and insufficient levels in the body can have life-threatening results.
What are overall health benefits of vitamin A?
Vitamin A has wide-ranging health benefits that affect nearly all of the systems of the body. Some of the important effects of vitamin A are as follows:
• Eyes: Vitamin A is needed to maintain a healthy retina and help to improve night vision by allowing the eyes to distinguish light from dark. Researchers also believe that vitamin A helps to protect against cataracts and macular degeneration, which can lead to complete vision loss in advanced stages.
• Bones and teeth: Retinol is important in the formation of dentin, the substance that keeps the teeth hard and strong; in addition, it is necessary for the repair of damaged or worn bone tissue.
• Immune system: Vitamin A helps to protect the mucus membranes of the eyes and nose; helping the body to fight off disease-causing viruses and bacteria. In addition, it is necessary in the manufacture of lymphocytes, components of the white blood cells which are necessary to healthy immune function.
• Urinary system: Vitamin A is needed to help prevent the formation of painful kidney stones.
• Skin: Retinol helps to retain moisture in the skin, protecting against wrinkling and drying as well as preventing cellular damage from free radicals, harmful chemicals in the environment that can cause premature aging and even cancer. Retinol is an ingredient in many skin care products, especially those designed to prevent and repair wrinkles and other age-related issues.
• Reproductive health: Vitamin A has been shown to have an important effect on reproductive health in both men and women.
What are the most important penis health benefits of vitamin A?
Vitamin A plays an important role in penis health, protecting the skin’s surface from drying and cracking which can allow uncomfortable bacterial infections to develop. In addition, retinol can help to prevent wrinkling and other signs of aging, as well as promoting sensitivity of the skin for greater sexual enjoyment.
What is the best way to use vitamin A to protect penis health?
Although numerous food sources provide the vitamin A needed by the body for overall health, retinol from these foods does not always benefit the penis, as it is first absorbed by other organs. Applying a specialized topical formula which contains vitamin A, as well as other penis-specific vitamins, minerals and enzymes such as vitamin D, vitamin E, acetyl L carnitine, and more, can help to improve the skin tone and elasticity of the penis and prevent a range of other common penis health disorders.
The benefits provided by these nutrients can be most easily obtained through use of a penis health crème (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), which is topically applied in order to ensure that this delicate organ receives the maximum effects of these penis-specific ingredients.